Manager - Marketing - Education (8-15 yrs)
Marketing Manager (Leading Educational Institute)
We are currently retained by a leading educational institute to find a Marketing Manager for them.
This person will play a crucial role in the successful growth of school programmes. He/she will be responsible for overall marketing strategy of offline and online approach, targeting school students, parents, educators, and counsellors.
Please note: We are looking for someone who is passionate about education/development sector and is ready to work in a fast-paced environment, so only apply if you think you fit these criteria.
- Market analysis of schools and impactful strategy development to target them for growth with impactful execution.
- Developing annual marketing strategies and plan along with activity calendar, budgeting, and performance analysis through digital and non-digital marketing.
- Planning and execution of campaigns to reach targets.
- Building and training a strong marketing team that is efficient and productive.
To fit the bill:
- 8+ years in online & offline B2C marketing in education/development sector.
- Technical experience in planning & executing cross platform campaigns.
- Must have handles K12 education marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's/ MBA degree in Marketing/communication
If you think you have the right skills for this role, then please share your CV with CTC and a cover letter explaining why you are a fitment for this role.