Senior Consultant at Ciel HR Services
Views:293 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Marketing/eCommerce (7-15 yrs)
Job Role : Manager Marketing & E Commerce
Grade : Manager
Department : Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Director Sales & Marketing
Location : Coimbatore
Subordinates: Associates/Sr Associates in Marketing
- This is a middle management position in the organisation and has responsibility for managing the marketing function. The role demands ability to formulate the marketing strategy for the manufactured and sourced products in order to increase the market share and achieve growth in sales through implementation of marketing programs.
- Responsibilities include; planning and implementation of campaigns in Television, Print and Digital media across markets and planning and execution of various promotional schemes in coordination with sales team.
- In addition the role calls for P&L responsibility for new business like E Commerce and Retail
- Support Director and RSM's in formulating the marketing strategy in order to increase sales. Provide inputs on positioning, branding for brands.
- Develop annual sales planning and budget for the marketing department n coordination with sales and finance. Develop and roll out annual marketing plan for TV and print Media according to business requirements.
- Give inputs to formulate, plan and implement promotional schemes for wholesale and retail dealers in coordination with Regional/Areas Sales Managers.
- Ensure timely roll out of TV and Print campaign. Plan BTL activities and coordinate its execution through sales team.
- Develop contents and roll out campaigns in digital and social media. Keep the digital assets of the brand updated all through the year.
- Coordinate and work with creative agencies and production teams for new commercials/creatives/re- branding initiatives.
- Carry out market research in support of product management team in developing new products.
- P&L Accountability for E Commerce and Retail business. Scale up the B2C and B2B business in digital platforms and Retail business
- Explore opportunities in new domestic and overseas market, other categories of footwear where brand has no presence and highlight the same to Senior Management.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- MBA/PGDM from an institute of repute
- Age 28 to 35 years, with 7+ years of professional experience with increasing management responsibilities and roles in sales & Marketing / Brand management/ Ecommerce/Retail Business development.
- Comprehensive marketing and advertising knowledge and highly achievement-oriented.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Shows a good amount of creative thinking, customer focus and results orientation
- Strong leader with excellent verbal and written communication skills and also interpersonal skills.
- Strong team orientation and ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people.