Talent Advisory Consultant - Analytics & Data Science at Rinalytics Advisors
Views:723 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Manager - Marketing & Customer Analytics (9-14 yrs)
Education: MBA/Masters in information systems, computer science, or a quantitative discipline such as mathematics, engineering, operations research, economics & statistics.
- Self-starter and independent thinker who is capable of developing innovative solutions by applying strong analytical, systems, and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to effectively influence across all levels of the organization
- Lead a team of high-performing data analysts, data engineers and business analysts with a wide scope of responsibilities.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to learn about business challenges, understand data-driven insights needs and identify opportunities to help accelerate information-to-action at scale
- Develop and implement data-centric solutions and deliver business value (grow revenue & profit, optimize / reduce cost, improve efficiency & effectiveness, enhance customer experience, etc.)
- Guide team members to use the appropriate internal and external data as relevant and applicable across different customer & marketing analytics projects
- Partner with business and IT teams, apply knowledge of end-to-end data journeys to enable data architecture and engineering decisions that best serve the analytics, insights and reporting needs of the business
- Expert in using analytically oriented languages such as Python or R or SAS.
- Expertise in the application of intermediate/advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to solve business problems.
- Experience in handling large and complex datasets in big data/ cloud environments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern data science and ML algorithms and techniques will be an added advantage.