Manager - Marketing - Consumer Durable Products Business (7-10 yrs)
Role & responsibilities
- Be responsible for the planning, execution and reporting of the brand / category strategy
- Work closely with the Business Head on managing marketing budgets across channels
- Plan and execute regional marketing on a local 360 marketing campaign (new launch and product boost)
- Ensure timely availability of new launches, marketing / PR / GTM strategies channel wise
- Set and track KPIs for each marketing activity based on global marketing KPIs and ROI requirements.
- Ownership with complete visibility on Return on Advertising Spends (ROAS)
- Be accountable for Marketing Calendar and key point of contact for the rest of the team, including liaising with Brands Marketing teams for calendar alignment, as well as with Sales teams for in-store support & training calendar alignment
- Plan, execute and monitor the monthly marketing and promotions calendar for all channels
- Plan, execute and monitor the monthly marketing visibility calendar in line with the marketing calendar and focus product of the month
- Plan, execute and monitor the big events, e.g., Diwali, Onam, Big Billion Day, Prime Sales Event, Pink Friday Sales to name a few
- Ensure conversion of spends into sales on real time basis
DIGITAL AND PR
- Be fully accountable for consistent online and offline disruption through digital and PR:
- Plan digital and PR calendar independently in alignment with the BH on key priorities
- Allocate budget to ensure achievement of all Digital KPIs with a mix of organic & paid engagements.
- Supervise marketing executive in PR execution, especially on KOLs and PR (from concept to execution and reporting)
- Accomplish and send KPI reports timely
- Support E-comm through paid ads, emailers and organic content to drive and convert traffic
- Support services with always-on digital focus on services
- Meet with the press as per PR KPIs set for the year, and review press sends / press releases on monthly basis to be executed by marketing executive
IN STORE ACTIVATION
- Plan and execute in-store activations and activities, and offers including Key sales and launch events
- Supervise marketing executive on in-store workshops
- Negotiate brand collaborations for co-hosting events outside participating Retailer and drive traffic to store
- Work with regional team to place orders for VM as per marketing calendar
- Work with local suppliers for production & execution
- Independently manage POG installations, changes, repairs and maintenance with support from the marketing executive / sales and training team in-store updates, repairs & maintenance, collateral forecasts, etc. in line with budgets
- Ensure all forms and invoices are submitted on time to process payments
Preferred candidate profile
Candidates having managed the Marketing Profile for a Brand having Offline as well as Online presence, in the Consumer Durable Products Business, across India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.