Executive - HR at Sourceone Staffing & Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:473 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager Marketing & Communications - Chemicals (5-7 yrs)
Manager - Marketing & Communications
Employment Type : Full time
Work From Office
Mandatory Educational Requirements:
- Bachelors in any stream (Tier 1), Preferred-MBA (Markting - Tier 1)
Who is an ideal candidate ?
- Marketing and Brand Management, Internal and external Communication, Media Planning and promotion
Position Description :
Position / Designation : Manager - Marketing & Communications
Function / Reports to : Chief Business Officer
Location : Mumbai
Experience (In yrs.) : 5-7 years
Specific Experience (Industry, Company, Function etc.) :
- Proficiency in Marketing Communications
- Brand Management
- Content Writing
- Social Media Management
- Agency Management
Professional Qualification : MBA (Mktg.) Preferred, Bachelors in any stream from a Tier I college
- Creative thinking with flair for solution-oriented approach
- Analytical Skills
- Communication skills
Job Responsibilities :
Core Responsibilities :
Marketing and Brand Management :
- Responsible for Marketing & Brand Management
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results
- Determine, manage & deliver the marketing activity within the agreed budget, along with budget creation.
- Responsible to create & deliver marketing presentation.
- Prepare Marketing SOP and its implementation.
- Ensure a superior and seamless brand experience and positioning.
- Ensure consistency in company's values, equity, and story across all platforms.
- Coordination with corporate communication team for media marketing and other teams
- Build an effective communication design framework including the brand guidelines and campaigns for online and offline communication.
- Develop and implement Eversource newsletters.
- Content writing for Portfolio companies
- LinkedIn Profile management
- Support portfolio companies with communication and content
- Support portfolio companies with press release, quotes, and media relations / outreach
- Maintain company narrative across portfolio companies
Media Planning :
- Liaise & develop with media and the advertising agencies.
- Manage press relations, speaking engagements, special events and community outreach activities.
- Plan and manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Develop and update company website & social media tools, marketing materials (including advertisements, collaterals & brochures) for IndoSpace and all related projects
- Event based social media communication
- Participation and / or sponsorship of events and marketing
- Cross promotion of events/activities with for/with portfolio companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.