Director at Innovative Incentives & Rewards Pvt Ltd
Views:49998 Applications:3078 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3073
Manager - Marketing & Communication - Loyalty Program (1-3 yrs)
Sounds Like You:
This is the only role with a full left-to-right view across all marketing efforts so it is critical to ensuring connection through the customer journey from perception/preference to sale to post-sale. Over the next six months to three years are going to be full of key initiatives and challenges and a continuous effort to support marketing transformation and services for building competitive advantage by focusing on last mile amplification of campaigns and programs (e.g. experiential, digital, social).
What would you be responsible for-
- Being Marketing and Communications Manager you shall be responsible to conceptualize seamless sales focused marketing campaigns & communication driven marketing solutions for business problems, strategic development, management and integration of marketing communication campaigns to meet the business objectives across Consumer, Commercial Enterprise.
- This is a key position in the CMO (Central Marketing Operations) team. Responsible for looking, left to right, across the organization & competition to drive media driven marketing solutions for business problems, embracing all 7 of the Marketing Principles and drive on-going improvements in maximizing campaign spend and driving marketing efficiency, marketing impact, and scale.
- Managing customer engagements, demand, perceptions, relationships and satisfaction through orchestrated integrated marketing communications efforts that are created in a productive team environment.
- As a part of holistic marketing communications discipline you shall provide end-to-end marcom planning, strategy and execution and would be center of digital and marketing operational excellence across Consumer and Commercial businesses and segments.
- Day-to-day management responsibility include primary focus on integrated planning and execution of marketing campaigns & drive perception as well as demand generation goals, with leverages of data and insights from the Marketing Analytics Lead and executing local events in conjunction with the events marketing team.
- Evangelize digital and social innovation and accountability as part of executed campaign, partnering closely with the digital lead with consistent operational rigor and discipline excellence - execution, impact and scale.
- With in-depth knowledge and skills for social media content for channels like facebook, twitter, pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube & emerging platforms for scheduling posts & measuring results on an ongoing process & skills to visualize digital marketing campaigns & generating call-to action content to create outstanding campaign ideas for a brand
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness, understand the needs & requirements & creating brand communication strategies, & serve as primary content developer for social media landscape developments
- Rationalise disparate marketing efforts into compelling customer-centric strategic campaigns that drive tangible business outcomes and change consumer perceptions.
You are expected to posses the following as Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Forward-thinking digitally savvy individual who has a passion for integrated marketing communications, particularly execution with solid marketing communications experience, in B2B and technology marketing
- Strong communication, collaboration and presentation skills & proven track record as respected influencer, exhibiting balance of strong creative sensibility and analytical capabilities.
- Conceptualise and create content that will educate, enlighten and entertain readers, write persuasive copy that encourages action in prospects and customers, demonstrates thought leadership and strengthens brand awareness for the company's solution
- Produce all types of content (editorial) including blog posts (some ghost writing), articles, case studies, newsletters, web copy, e-books, info graphics and other public-facing materials
- Create, execute and develop analytics to measure the effectiveness of our content strategy & Managing Marketing Communications with client base
- Team Player who enjoys winning as a team rather than individually Works effectively across organizations and in complex matrixes.
- Innovative - able to identify new opportunities, execute, and scale Develops and executes integrated marketing communications plan to drive optimal results as per our business priorities, to ensure orchestrated execution.
- Willing to take Ownership of the overall marcom mix recommendation and execution of marketing campaigns and engines to support achieving business goals to amplify/extend campaigns.
- Share candid advises on the channels relevant to the consumer or commercial audience with and also by campaign/program & acts as launch marketing communication orchestration owner all with a high level of impact on customer experiences.
- This role will also contribute to developing new processes as warranted related to the Marcom Go To Market's role. Develop and implement checklists and benchmark-tools for Marcom as needed, establish reporting model & Marketing Operations Tracker.
Why do we need some like you-
- We plan to take our decade long experience expertise in Loyalty / Consumer Engagement Programs to a wider client base across country (possibly globally), & see Marketing Communications as a strategic role player, rather than it merely being a tactical process of promoting the other elements of the marketing mix.
- We strongly believe that products / brands exist in the minds of customers / clients not only through their experience of a product or service, but also because of the long-term effects of communication.
- So if you are ready to embrace models, which acknowledge the autonomy and unpredictability of customers, & counter traditional marketing modes that fail to capture the complexity of contemporary consumer behavior - We shall be happy to hear from you.
Salary offered : 6-7 LPA