Talent Acquisition Specialist at Sutra Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:1066 Applications:150 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Manager - Marketing & Communication - Internet/Online Startup (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Research and analyze trends, benchmark competitors and other relevant to scope marketing strategy
- Absorb, execute the brand guidelines across design and communications
- Drive execution of various marketing campaigns by collaborating with business teams.
- Monitor end-to-end execution.
- Managing and coordination with the PR agency to deliver world-class output at optimum cost
- Plan and implement B2B digital marketing strategies across all channels (Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing and Twitter)
- Responsible for planning and implementing digital PR campaigns in line with our business objective - focused both on customers, prospective employees, brand recall & engagement
- Complete stakeholder management, proactive coordination with internal & external teams to achieve business goals
- Keeping up to date with changing business requirements and providing relevant inputs as and when required
- Apply at various Awards around the world and be the spokesperson on behalf of the company
- Regularly research and source partners/influencers, create relationships and maintain a database of online and offline contacts.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, practices and developments (specifically new age marketing in India and Internationally)
- Plan, source and evaluate content for social media platforms (primarily Linkedin)
- Curate content for and oversee the creative development of collaterals, social media campaigns and other marketing-related projects
- Keep up to date with the latest technology and digital marketing.
- Research and analyze trends, benchmark competitors and other relevant to scope marketing