Consultant at Talhive
Views:3440 Applications:475 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Manager - Marketing Communication - eCommerce (3-7 yrs)
Expectations from Communication Marketing Manager Role:
Our B2B Logistics Client is looking for a highly creative & passionate person to drive the corporate communication strategy & lead various communication channels.
- You should be able to maintain the brand value while managing effective communication on various platforms to create an innovative & engaging experience. Participating in relevant forums & supporting the development of content to deliver engagement goals. The ideal candidate should be able to communicate the message in the crispest & effective way.
The ideal candidate should excel in the below areas:
- Brand positioning & Communication: Identifying Brand's uniqueness and standardising all the internal & external communication. Developing, executing and strategising the effective communication plan, to maintain a unique tone of the company brand. Identifying personas of the internal & external stakeholders, developing essential communication materials & guidelines along as well as implementing it across all the functions.
- Public Relations: Initiating & managing all PR related activities like press releases, media inquiries & cultivating relevant media contacts. Driving PR campaigns to create & uphold a positive image of the company.
- Branding: Identifying opportunities in order to facilitate various brand building activities. Generating strategies to grow brand reputation & analysing brand reputation in the market. Creating brand strategies to engage the relevant audiences for the company and aligning internal stakeholders around the brand's direction. Identifying & marketing the company culture in order to attract top-notch talent from the industry. The objective is to boost brand awareness in order to gauge candidate attention to meet the hiring metrics.
- Content & Blogs: The ideal candidate should be able to communicate the message in the crispest & effective way. Exceptionally good experience in content editing & content creation. Managing a team of content writers & developing the content calendar on a monthly basis. Collaborating with cross-functional teams & catering to their content requirements.