Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3381 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Manager - Marketing - Building Material (15-20 yrs)
Head of Marketing operations for the Southern states viz KA,KL,TN, TG AP
- Responsibility for achieving sales targets of the company's range of prefab products in light weight concrete
- Develop marketing strategies for the region to achieve targeted sales.
- Regular review of strategies viz-a-viz actual results and take corrective actions when necessary.
- Lead, train & motivate the team in achieving the organisational goals.
- Identify & network with dealers to enhance their performance on a regular basis.
- Improve and sustain existing systems as related to enquiry generation, budgeting, sales planning, sales collection planning, realisation management, credit control, sales team activity scheduling and tracking, performance monitoring
- Keep track of competitor activities.
- Prepare a robust feedback system to map all sales process against targeted parameters & sales goals.
- Build, strengthen and maintain business relationships with all stakeholders & ensure high customer satisfaction by providing them with complete product, market and logistics support.
- Interact actively with other functions like Accounts, Manufacturing, Quality etc with the view to addressing all open issues for quick and effective resolution on an on-going basis.
- Would spearhead company's retail marketing initiative.
- Constantly endeavour and achieve enriching product and sales mix with the view to getting to a point of near-zero risk in sales.
- Would involve fully in market / business development
Education : Bachelors program in Civil Engineering plus Masters in Management (MBA) from reputed in colleges / institutes / Universities. Should have passed all the examinations in first attempt in first class or better.
Experience : 15 - 20 years in professionally managed companies / MNCs in Building products in industry
Industry Exposure : Walling / roofing / dry wall partition / structural products.
- Experience in working with and good contacts with Architects, Structural Consultants, Builders etc in incorporating company's products / specifications as part of design.
- Should have prior experience of having led a team.
- Experience in light weight prefab products would have an added advantage in selection.
- Should relentlessly push for developing and expanding markets / customer base.
- Should have significant front-ending capabilities and a strategic mind set.
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- A rudimentary understanding of business finance that would support formulating strategies.
Forward your CVs or Call at 9849006750
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.