Recruitment Manager at ICresset
Views:5225 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:292
Manager - Marketing & Brand - Agri Business (2-7 yrs)
Designation: Manager - Marketing & Brand
Job Location: Mumbai
Vertical: Agri business
Salary Grade: Manager
Team Size: individual contributor role
Reporting to: DGM - Marketing
Overseas Travel required (Y/ N): N
Extent of Travel Needed: Moderate
Education/Qualification: MBA in Agri Business management with specialisation in Marketing (or) Advertising and Business management
Overall years of Experience Required: 3-7 years
Interaction with: This position will interact with Product Management & Marketing Services, IT team, Top Management of client organization, Divisional Sales & Marketing teams, Peers across functions who head various cost centres, Consulting Partners, Industry Peers and Trade and Channel Partners, End Customers/Farmers towards developing a brand identity in the market that truly represents the ethos of client organization and prowess of its products
Geographical Area to be covered: Pan India
Nature of Work: Corporate Marketing & Marketing Communications
- Aligning with current strategic directions of Agri Business and different businesses within Agri
- Covering aspects of customer segmentation, competition analysis, brand budget planning
- Implementation of marketing plan & strategy for Agri brands
- Identify new market segments and formulate marketing plans for the same through due market research in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Monitor industry, market and competitive trends for the concerned products / product categories (for example, competitor product performance, pricing, promotions schemes, new product introductions)
- Review and improvise on brand communication including key message points, USPs, regional strategies product stewardship with the support of concerned stake holders (e.g. sales teams & marketing services).
- Develop and implement sales promotion campaigns for the product / product categories, in collaboration with the business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.