Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:2489 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Manager - Marketing - Asset Management Firm (5-10 yrs)
Marketing job opportunity in Mumbai for an enthusiastic, creative and experienced individual having experience in Marketing & Communications, Public Relations, Events Management, and in creation & maintenance of marketing and communications collateral & prior experience of working in an Asset Management firm. You will be responsible for working across the business and the creative and operations Marketing Services teams to create and deliver sales and marketing collaterals.
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
Your Employer: A Global financial services firm that provides investment research and investment management services, influential extremely in asset management industry.
- Designing, creation & maintenance of marketing and communications collateral
- Representing the Investment Management Business in Squad meetings
- Collaborating with the broader marketing team (communication, design) to ensure a consistently high-profile and high-quality association & developing conference materials, adverts, brochures, signage etc. and pre and post event media coverage.
- Handling Marketing & Communications, by undertaking brand awareness activities and enhancing and strengthening brand communications.
- Working with the PR companies & agencies regarding India focussed content and initiatives
- Post Graduate in Marketing/Communication with proven experience in marketing towards clients (advisory and intermediated businesses) & working in a financial services industry (preferably in Asset Management or Portfolio Management company)
- Excellent written and verbal communication & networking skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking individual who can change as per the changing business requirements
- Strong project management skills
What's in store for you?
- Opportunity to work with one of the premium and the renowned firms of the world.
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders