Principal Consultant at The Search Manager
Views:285 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Manager - Marketing Analytics - Retail/FMCG/CPG Industry (8-12 yrs)
Candidates who have an M.Sc/MA in Maths/Statistics/Econometrics are being sought.
Role is part of the analytics team within the marketing function that provides insights to take better business decisions and help to achieve optimization of spends/resources within the business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Performing statistical modeling to derive insights and action plans by understanding the business problem using data to answer key business questions.
- Using statistical techniques to address the business question, create an analytical framework and derive solutions
- Create and Check model diagnostics to reflect the data patterns and ensure the models are representing data patterns.
- Communicate the insights in simplistic and clear action-oriented fashion to the brand teams
- Develop the documentation/process-flow of implemented analytical solutions
- Creating the documentation of steps performed in implemented analytical solutions.
- Contribute significantly in building capability of data management teams, while continuously upgrading own capability in the mastery of of new modeling techniques/methods.
The Ideal Candidate would have :
Expertise in statistical methods/concepts such as :
- General Linear Models: Simple/multiple regression/hierarchical models/ANOVA/ANCOVA/MANOVA
- Generalized Linear Models: Logistic/Logit/Probit
- Multivariate techniques: Factor, cluster, discriminant, correspondence
- Time series methods: Forecasting techniques/ARIMA/longitudinal data techniques
- Discrete Choice models/Conjoint/proportional hazard/survival models
- Expertise/Familiarity using statistical software
- SAS: Base, SAS/STAT, SAS/ETS, SAS IML
- Familiarity of R/SPSS
- MS Office/Excel/Word/PPT
- Experience in building marketing-mix-modeling/pricing analytics/marketing analytics in CPG/FMCG Industry
- Ability to handle large volumes of data/accessing databases through SAS and/or other ETL softwares
Experience of :
- 8 -12 yrs (with 2-3 years in FMCG / CPG/ Retail Industry) of relevant experience in building advanced statistical models.
- Team handling experience
MSc Stats / Maths / Economics with excellent academic track records.