Senior Manager - HR at TechnoServe
Views:2378 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - Marketing - Agriculture & Rural Business Development (6-12 yrs)
Build and maintain commercially viable partnerships with between producers, exporters, processors and buyers
- Develop and maintain business relationships with organized retail, institutional buyers, traders and farmer groups to create sustainable marketing
- Facilitate long term contractual relationships between FPOs, input service providers and end market buyers
- Design marketing, promotion and branding activities
- Provide implementation level support to the FPO on all marketing related activities such as setting up of aggregation systems, quality control, farmer training, processing etc.
- Help establish business linkages bringing marketing connections as well as signed marketing contracts for products produced by the FPO members.
- Support and monitor compliance to all trade-related documentation such as APMC cess, VAT, entry taxes, waybills etc.
- Manage relationships with multiple stake holders including buyers, processing units, local APMCs, agriculture department, NCDEX etc.
- Help the FPCs with on-ground problem solving, including negotiating with vendors and service providers, liaison with the local government department etc.
- Support the Project Team, where required, on other crops and thematic areas within the program.
Incumbent should be familiar with other business disciplines such as finance, market research, sales and planning and open to work at any project location.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.