Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2600 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Market Research - Real Estate /Architectural/AEC Industry (5-10 yrs)
As a Market Research Manager, the individual will be part of a growing team of professionals focused on sourcing and grooming the top prospects the industry. The Individual is expected to use their knowledge of the space and lead generation experience to identify the key stakeholders for each project and company they engage with . The individual will quickly develop an understanding of the needs of the industry to better target potential sales opportunities.
- Working as an individual contributor while managing a team of 2-3 direct reports who will work closely with the Market Research Manager to generate verifiable Leads for the Organisations solution in the Smart Cities, AEC, CRE, and Institutional Campus industries.
- Research and identify key decision-makers within target companies/ industries and identify project opportunities.
- Create templates and manage targeted email campaigns to introduce Organisations technology platform to key stakeholders, gaining their interest and booking (online) meetings with company Business Development Manager(s).
- Produce ten (10) qualified Leads per week, per geographic region. Develop coverage plan and performance benchmarks for team.
- Gather Account/ Opportunity (project) information and update company CRM (Salesforce) in a detailed and timely manner.
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients using company provided processes and LeadGEN marketing tools. Demonstrate creativity and industry domain knowledge in carrying out all duties of position.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Past Gradaute / Graduate with min 3+ years experience managing a team of Market Research Associates
- Familiarity with Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC), Commercial Real Estate tech (CRE tech), BIM Smart Cities or general knowledge of the building industry preferred..
- Adept in tools like:
- Email marketing tools: Yesware, Campaigner.com, Mailchimp, Eloqua.
- Social Media management tool
- CRM- Salesforce | Website monitoring - Google Analytics.
- Database tools- Discover.org, Hoovers, Jigsaw, OneSource, Zoominfo, Avention, Kompass, Inc500, Lead411.com, Hoovers, Bloomberg etc.
- MS Office, Google G Suite
- Fast-paced learner, able to adapt to new systems and paradigms quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic approach, sales-focused decision making
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all levels
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Sound technical knowledge
- Flexible and detail oriented