Associate at Crescendo Group
Views:80 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Market Research - Clinical Pharma Domain (5-10 yrs)
Manager - Market Research (Clinical - Pharma Domain) - 5+ years
Location - Gurugram
1. To support Global Pharma Franchise (Immuno-Inflammation\Derma\CVM) Commercial strategy team for various requirements of Competitive Intelligence
2. Have good understanding of Pharmaceutical business from commercial and clinical development perspective; knowledge of global pharmaceutical environment and challenges enabling to provide CI support for early, near to launch and launched medicines
3. Hand-on experience on secondary data sources and propriety databases such as PharmaProjects, TrialTrove, Cortellis, PharmaTell, Decision Resources, etc.
4. To manage multiple CI projects under tight timelines interfacing with global clientele and prioritize requests based on the criticality and business need as agreed with the stakeholders
5. Gain business context about the internal assets, competitor dynamics and monitor competitor activity for a range of KITs/KIQs specific to the medicine/TA
6. Deliver in depth, comprehensive, regular CI reports and support ad hoc queries in the areas of indication based pipeline landscapes, competitor company/ asset profile, competitor launch timelines and key event timelines, newsletters etc.
7. To engage with various internal and external stakeholders such as Forecasting/Market intelligence/Pricing & Market access/ Market research / Medical teams and able to stick the various intelligence and report the same
8. Responsible for continuous process improvement in developing content for various CI deliverables across indications/therapy areas
9. Interact as a "partner" with onshore stakeholders, not waiting to be asked to give an opinion and pushing back with respect to scenarios, iterations, analysis, and recommendations
10. Demonstrate excellence as an individual contributor with minimal support from peers/team lead, together with the ability to mentor a team of CI offshore analysts, driving high productivity/ efficiency, and creating appropriate performance reviews and capability development plans
11. Strong written and oral communication/presentation skills.