HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:109 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager - Market Research - Biopharma/Pharma (8-12 yrs)
The role consists of three broad functions: 1) primary and secondary market research; 2) writing capabilities; 3) project management and execution.
Primary and secondary market research :
- Critically analyzes and interprets complex clinical data and commercial information from a multitude of data sources, and draws conclusions to evaluate market trends, assess commercial opportunities and assist in building market forecasts.
- Assists in design of primary market research surveys including questionnaires.
- Conducts primary research via surveys with medical and health experts.
- Uses sound judgement regarding project scope, breadth of coverage and creativity in project design beyond the templates.
Writing capabilities :
- Translates domain/therapeutic expertise, primary market research and secondary market research data into knowledge and insights for client needs.
- Effectively communicates these insights to the appropriate audience via written reports.
Project Management and Execution :
- With minimal supervision, prioritizes and manages the execution of multiple projects.
- Ensures deliverables are of high quality and on time.
- Identifies problems in advance and recommends solutions.
- Demonstrates sound decision-making ability.