HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:170 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Market Research - Biopharma (10-13 yrs)
The role consists of three broad functions: 1) primary and secondary market research; 2) writing capabilities; 3) project management and execution. Additional details are provided below.
Domain : Healthcare/Pharma/Lifescience
Education : Healthcare/Pharma/Lifescience background ONLY
Primary and secondary market research :
- Critically analyzes and interprets complex clinical data and commercial information from a multitude of data sources, and draws conclusions to evaluate market trends, assess commercial opportunities, and assist in building market forecasts.
- Assists in the design of primary market research surveys including questionnaires.
- Conducts primary research via surveys with medical and health experts.
- Uses sound judgment regarding project scope, breadth of coverage, and creativity in project design beyond the templates.
Writing capabilities :
- Translates domain/therapeutic expertise, primary market research, and secondary market research data into knowledge and insights for client needs.
- Effectively communicates these insights to the appropriate audience via written reports.
Project Management and Execution :
- With minimal supervision prioritizes and manages the execution of multiple projects.
- Ensures deliverables are of high quality and on time.
- Identifies problems in advance and recommends solutions.
- Demonstrates sound decision-making ability.