Business Consultant at Upman
Views:478 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Market/Product Research - Chemical Business (3-4 yrs)
- Conduct research and data analysis to ensure a new product is fit for the company. Conduct exploratory research and various analyses. Ensure the data presented is accurate and updated with logical reasons for anomalies. Should have knowledge on data extrapolation and forecasting.
- Conduct trend analysis and keep updated on the upcoming trends with respect to industry and inform management about forthcoming changes.
- Identify manufacturers and develop a strong network with manufacturers at national and international level.
- Identify target market based on company's strength and strategy. Should know about regulations, document and certification required for various products. Develop target application and develop strategies to penetrate the market.
- Minimize risk for a business by ensuring a successful product launch. Able to estimate market size and demand. Translate insights into action and able to influence/convince commercial team.
- Develop and expand new industry or segment for the company
- Independent thinking, ability to draw insights and patterns
- Hands on experience in the chemical or pharma industry.
- Effectively manage, coach and develop juniors as necessary and guide in prioritization.
- Attend Exhibitions and Seminars.
- Presenting product report to top management in crisp and articulated way