Consultant - Pharma at Antal International
Views:2409 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Market Development - Pharma Manufacturing (5-10 yrs)
The role is central to organizational global SBU strategies and business plan development and implementation. The incumbent plays a key role in the development of the 3-year Strategic Plan, utilizing regional market and competitive inputs, which sets long-term revenue and margin objectives, as well as key investment areas, will be directly responsible for the development of the regional marketing plan and budget, and ensures tactical deployment through an annual action plan, will be playing a critical liaison role within the organization's matrix, driving global market strategies while continuously refining based on regional market dynamics. Focus areas align with classic marketing definition adjusted for the organizational global service model - product, place/channel, price, promotion, people and process.
Main Responsibilities :
- Understand pharmaceutical market/trends/developments/competitive landscape and emerging areas in India.
- Translate- market understanding/market research into regional market/action plans in association with the director.
- Develop regional market plan/action plans consistent with SBU strategy.
- Drive Bimonthly action plans along with the director through ongoing communications and meetings.
- Set FT promotion plans, content and schedule, inclusive of customer seminars, educational events and trade shows.
- Monitor opportunity pipeline and ensure appropriate product sampling based on lead products.
- Key interface with Regional MD, Market development Director, Sales, Tech Management.
- Determine key messages/mediums for Indian market.
- Support global communications process and commercial notifications.
- Work closely with alliance partner.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.