Manager - Manufacturing & Toll Crushing (1-12 yrs)
Role: Manufacturing & Toll Crushing - Manager
Type: Full Time
- Deliver world-class manufacturing standards, programs and processes across India manufacturing operations
- Identifying, developing monitoring third party expellers crushing to meet the quantity, quality, traceability sustainability needs of the organization in a cost-effective risk free fashion.
- Playing an active role in the selection of manufacturing location for own plant erection smooth commissioning of the same along with the other members of the team.
- Implementing new manufacturing process manufacturing set-ups, doing technology transfer of novel manufacturing processes from US team ensuring project execution as per timelines and milestones to build manufacturing plant.
- Deliver optimal speed to market with the ability to scale operations ensuring Terviva safety standards are delivered as an integrated component of manufacturing excellence.
- Execute the evolution and scale up of facilities and partnerships to deliver manufacturing excellence, ensure delivery of world class operations through asset optimisation and relationships, managing the Capex budget optimally.
- Ensure the delivery of manufacturing targets through collaboration with all parts of the company facilitating, when necessary, timely corrective actions and interventions are taken.
- Lead the implementation of all critical manufacturing excellence projects.
- Protect the companys IP.
- Demonstrated expertise in running expeller plant.