Director at Emploi Globale Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:645 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Manager - Manufacturing Finance/Cost Accounting (3-10 yrs)
- Position will be responsible for handling cost accounting and budgeting.
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity and product such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost and profitability
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard/budgeted costs to actual production costs
- Control expenditure using costing information
- Preparing budget and analyzing on regular basis.
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services and various costing reports.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
- ICWA/CA qualified with 3-5 yrs. of experience in Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment
- MBA/M. Com Qualified with 7-9 yrs. of experience in Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Computer Literate Strong Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Experience with Tally
- Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.