Founder at Serving Skill
Views:785 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Manager - Major Project Advisory - IT Consulting (10-14 yrs)
Below requirement is for Manager level in MPA (Major Project Advisory) team.
- 10 years + overall professional experience
- Should have knowledge of either Java or Angular and / or .net (not for coding but to be able to manage coders)
- Should be able to program manage multiple teams including vendors, business teams and Client
- Should be aware of Agile methods applied for software development
- Should be capable of understanding and documenting business requirements (BRD) to convert to functional specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to chalk out digital road map and strategies for the client
- Business and commercial acumen
- Preference for person demonstrating an appreciation of problem faced by the Infrastructure sector, and technology solutions to address those.
Additional Information :
Required Qualification :
Graduation : Bachelor of Engineering - Bachelor of Technology (B.E./B.Tech.)
Mandatory Skills :
- Infrastructure Advisory, Brd, Java, Angular, .net, Agile Methodology, Team Management, Software Development
Additional Skills :
- Communication skills, Infrastructure sector, Excellent communication, Stakeholder management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.