Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1629 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Manager - Major Project Advisory (10-14 yrs)
MPA (Major Project Advisory) Manager in Haryana / Punjab.
This position is going to be either in Gurugram / Chandigarh
About the job
Local manager level person with experience of working with the state governments in Punjab / Haryana.
Consulting experience is a definite requirement.
We will need this person to be able to be based in Chandigarh and some knowledge of PMO/ Process consulting, construction/ project management, etc.
Desired qualification: MBA (Tier 1 & 2 colleges ONLY)
Masters - Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Note: Preferably Tier 1 and 2 colleges
Preferred Age Group
1. Must have proven track record of managing Design & Engineering of projects like high rise Buildings, commercial & residential development etc. using latest software and technologies.
2. Should have hands-on experience in Design & Design documentation, including use of softwares viz Staad Pro, E-Tabs, Safe etc.
3. BIM experience is must. Candidate should have experience in handling use of Revit/ Tekla etc.
4. Should be conversant with International Codes of practices including Indian codes.
5. Manage a team of project Managers/supervisors/team leads working on Design projects such as Buildings, Commercial complexes, Hospitals, infrastructure projects etc.
6. Should possess understanding of construction industry.
(1) CV Shortlist, (2) Two to Three rounds of Telephonic interviews & (3) Offer & finalization
major project advisory, consulting state government spmo process consulting construction project management government advisory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.