Founder at Serving Skill
Views:421 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Manager - Major Project Advisory (10-14 yrs)
Manager - Major Project Advisory
Job Description : Below requirement is for Manager level in MPA (Major Project Advisory) team.
- 10 years + overall professional experience
- Should have knowledge of either Java or Angular and / or .net (not for coding but to be able to manage coders)
- Should be able to program manage multiple teams including vendors, business teams and Client
- Should be aware of Agile methods applied for software development
- Should be capable of understanding and documenting business requirements (BRD) to convert to functional specifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to chalk out digital road map and strategies for the client
- Business and commercial acumen
- Preference for person demonstrating an appreciation of problem faced by the Infrastructure sector, and technology solutions to address those.
Additional Information :
Required Qualification :
Graduation : Bachelor of Engineering - Bachelor of Technology (B.E./B.Tech.)
In Other : Not Required Per/CGPA
Job Insights :
Please check all details and rate the communication skills from 1 (lowest) to 5 (highest) in the tracker/ screening question.
Recruitment stages :
(1) CV Shortlist, (2) Two to Three rounds of Telephonic interviews & (3) Offer & finalization
Mandatory Skills :
inftrastructure advisory, brd, java, angular, .net, agile methodology, team management, software development
Additional Skills :
Communication skills, infrastructure sector, excellent communication, stakeholder management
Experience : 10 to 14 Years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.