Senior Consultant at Vision Talent
Views:766 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager - Maintenance - Specialty Chemicals Industry (8-10 yrs)
Our client is a manufacturer of Specialty Chemicals based out of Mumbai and they are looking for a Manager Maintenance based at their manufacturing plant reporting to Head Maintenance.
You are responsible for :
- Oversee Preventive Maintenance compliance and effectiveness to drive reliability improvement.
- Plan, manage and execute capital asset program in compliance with Annual Operating Plan and established policy.
- Lead efforts and provide technical expertise in troubleshooting and identifying problems and providing resolutions, designing, installing, and maintaining plant equipment and identifying, managing and prioritizing capital projects in a cost effective manner.
- Direct personnel, including hourly employees, performance management, discipline, manpower scheduling, and work flow.
- Supervise all outside contractor activities, including reviewing bids and negotiating contracts.
- Develop and manage the maintenance budget for the plant.
- Provide input into planning and execution of projects, major repairs, unit outages and plant turnarounds and monitor and track costs and spending.
- Oversee work orders processing to insure wrench time and hours requirements reflects department resources.
Candidate Profile :
- B.E Mechanical Engineering with minimum 8 to 10 years- Experience in chemical manufacturing environment; Prior management experience is required.
- Knowledge of engineering principles, regulatory compliance, project management and mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of basic process equipment (boilers, cooling towers, rotating equipment, piping structures, pumps, motors), and other process equipment and parts.
- Proven track record in Preventive Maintenance, TPM, and Reliability Based Asset Management.
Salary: Rs 15-18 LPA