Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:3290 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Maintenance - Manufacturing Plant - Process Industry (3-6 yrs)
Manager ( Maintenance) - Corporate Role ( Handling 5 Plants ) - M.N.C Process Industry
Projects / New initiative :
- Finding opportunities in the process & converting them into the projects, handling small capital investment and finalizing the project after approval.
- Monitoring the projects with respect to cost, resource development, machine down time reduction of machines operation time, productive improvement, man power requirement of the project, coordination with the materials department for the materials timely available for the project.
- Overall management upto certain level for enhancing the department manufacturing capacity as expansion project.
- Planning and implementing effective predictive, preventive and break down maintenance schedule to enhance the equipment reliability and up time.
- Proactive identification and taking the corrective action of root cause of the problem areas to ensure uninterrupted operation.
- Advance proper scheduling / planning of predictive, preventive maintenance of each individual equipment co related to the history card of the equipment. Made budget for maintenance activity for the whole year including insurance spares in advance which will be related to present and previous date of down time cost and future expansion & process improvement projection plan.
Value Engineering :
- Conceptualizing and implementing stringent measure in the operating procedures and equipment centralization to optimum resource/capacity utilization in production process with minimum down time by predictive maintenance.
- Streamline the existing systems for achieving enhanced operational efficiency, plant productivity and improved the quality of the end product.
- Analysing the various process /application and recommending the process modifications and equipment calibration, process validation for bringing down the through put time, reducing the waste and enhancing the machine efficiency by reducing the down time. By reducing the process wastage, reduction in WIP at different work centre and proper implementing the value engineering for cost reduction to meet the today's customer requirement.
Inventory Management :
- Streamlining the system and procedure for effective spare management and monitoring the both inward and outward movement of the spares from the maintenance store, Also taking necessary corrective and preventive action related to any abrupt consumption of spare parts due to by passing the Standard operating procedure of operation of machine.
- Initiative, superior problem solving skill, result oriented, factual decision maker, good analytical ability, assertive and a team player with situational sensibility. Effective communicator with excellent relationship management, possess a flexible and result oriented attitude including trouble shooting.
- Ability to share and teach the knowledge to all team members. Possess good interpersonal relationship, Team building skill with proven track record of utilizing a process oriented approach towards the accomplishment of cost, profit, service and organizational objective and goal.
Safety and Compliance:
- Implemented the safety the safety standard in the department and maintain with proper data and record. Evaluate the data take necessary corrective action of safety procedure .Maintaining the highest level of safety quality discipline amongst the employ and machine and operating process.. Ensure the compliance of all safety rules and regulation.
Candidate Requirement :
BE/ BTECH - Electrical / Mechanical & MBA is mandatory
From Any Manufacturing / Process Industry
Candidates across India can apply
Narayan Iyer ( 9819147645)
PAN India Recruiters
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.