Manager - Maintenance - FMCG (12-15 yrs)
Manager - Maintenance
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description : The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the smooth and efficient working of the plant and in improving the overall productivity.
Client Details : Leading global MNC in FMCG sector with operations in more than 100 countries.
- Monitoring plant equipment during the week to prioritise & plan work on a daily basis.
- Developing, reviewing, upgrading and ensuring compliance to all mechanical fixed time maintenance and planned maintenance tasks.
- Responding quickly to all equipment breakdowns with maintenance team under him to minimize stoppage time
- Leading follow up of all mechanical and electrical failures occurred in the assigned production line to find root cause & prevent re-occurance.
- Planning & executing mechanical as well as electrical improvements in the assigned production line and relevant services area of the plant to increase efficiencies/ improve safety standards or assist production
- Assisting with engineering projects as required especially in start-up management, etc.
- A Bachelor's degree with 12 - 15 years of relevant experience in FMCG/Automobile/Engineering domain in plant setup.
- Should have prior experience in maintenance systems like preventive, predictive and breakdown maintenance methodologies for both electrical and mechanical items.
- Must have exposure and knowledge of pumps, valves, bearings, conveyer belt, gear boxes, etc.
- Experience in handling large teams.
- Knowledge on maintenance systems
Job Offer :
- Attractive perks & benefits.
- Working in a dynamic and changing environment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mohit Sharma on +91 124 452 5460
Contact - Mohit Sharma - +91 124 452 5460
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.