Manager - Maintenance - FMCG (12-15 yrs)
Manager - Maintenance
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description : The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for the smooth and efficient working of the plant and in improving the overall productivity.
Client Details : Leading global MNC in FMCG sector with operations in more than 100 countries.
- Monitoring plant equipment during the week to prioritise & plan work on a daily basis.
- Developing, reviewing, upgrading and ensuring compliance to all mechanical fixed time maintenance and planned maintenance tasks.
- Responding quickly to all equipment breakdowns with maintenance team under him to minimize stoppage time
- Leading follow up of all mechanical and electrical failures occurred in the assigned production line to find root cause & prevent re-occurance.
- Planning & executing mechanical as well as electrical improvements in the assigned production line and relevant services area of the plant to increase efficiencies/ improve safety standards or assist production
- Assisting with engineering projects as required especially in start-up management, etc.
- A Bachelor's degree with 12 - 15 years of relevant experience in FMCG/Automobile/Engineering domain in plant setup.
- Should have prior experience in maintenance systems like preventive, predictive and breakdown maintenance methodologies for both electrical and mechanical items.
- Must have exposure and knowledge of pumps, valves, bearings, conveyer belt, gear boxes, etc.
- Experience in handling large teams.
- Knowledge on maintenance systems
Job Offer :
- Attractive perks & benefits.
- Working in a dynamic and changing environment.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mohit Sharma on +91 124 452 5460
Contact - Mohit Sharma - +91 124 452 5460
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.