Decision Maker at GIG Consultants
Views:229 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - M&A Research - Global Research & Advisory Firm (7-10 yrs)
Hiring for RocSearch for the role of Manager - M&A Research
Candidate profile :
- CFA / MBA Finance with 8+ years of experience in providing Company, Industry, Macroeconomic, Financial and M&A analysis to Corporate Finance / M&A Advisory / Strategy Consulting companies.
- 4+ years of experience in managing clients, team, and internal stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of financial concepts, financial statements, and valuation techniques, including comparable valuation.
- Proficiency in using M&A and Financial information databases, such as Capital IQ, Merger market, Bloomberg, Thomson Eikon, Market IQ, and Factiva.
Job Description | Manager - M&A Research RocSearch Ltd.
- Excellent data presentation and synthesis skills with attention to detail and the ability to quickly absorb and interpret large datasets.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and switch between multiple projects during the day.
- Logical and meticulous approach to problem-solving.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Excellent MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.