Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:1140 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Manager - M&A - Renewable/Chemicals/Textiles Business - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-4 yrs)
A Top Business house having interests in Renewable, Chemicals, Textiles, Non ferrous metals, Financial Services & Telecom is hiring for a Corporate Finance Professional
Location - Mumbai
Reporting to AVP Corporate Finance
Key Expectations from role
- Support in assessment of M&A / financing opportunities
- Develop in depth and customized financial models for each opportunity; Undertake comprehensive market analysis, business analysis for supporting assumptions in the financial models
- Collect data from various sources for financial analysis.
- Identify key variables and create sensitivities to measure financial viability
- Awareness of relevant regulations impacting proposed transaction
Assist in execution of approved M&A transactions/investment proposals
- Build robust and comprehensive financial models with key parameters
- Ensure consistency of parameters and metrics with historical trends / industry peers
- Assist in discussions with concerned third parties during the M&A execution process
- Coordinating and assisting team in diligence process
- Assist in making opportunity analysis / recommendation presentations to Business teams
- Assist in documentation for M&A transactions with limited liaison with external consultants.
Assist in evaluation of capital investment proposals
- Ensure adherence to standard procedures by conforming to the standardized checklists .
- Ensure consistency of parameters and metrics of transactions with those used for budgeting & MIS.
- Evaluating and reviewing the financial model, basis of assumptions, returns perspective.
- Analyse proposals with context to industry scenario
- Graduate /B.E (Preferred)+MBA Finance from Premier B Schools Only
- 3-4 years work Exp .
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal Skills
- Investment banking background is must
- M&A advisory (Consultant) or M&A deals (Corporate)
- Experience of Developing financial models from scratch
- Proper knowledge of valuation and how to do industry research
- Knowledge of laws - Income tax, SEBI & company law
- Fundraising - knowledge of QIP, pricing etc.