HR Manager at Right Brain Recruitment
Views:555 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Manager - M&A/Fund Raising - Infrastructure Firm (3-7 yrs)
Experience & Education - CA/ MBA in Finance from a premier institute
- 2-5 years of exposure into Investment Banking / Corporate finance advisory.
Preferably in Infrastructure (Preferably in Roads, Ports, Renewables, Conventional Energy, Urban Transportation etc.)
Essentials Desirable :
- Knowledge of construction/EPC/ Infrastructure / power sector Involvement / Closure of M&A transactions in the infrastructure space
- Undertaking in-depth research covering infrastructure sectors such as transmission, renewable, roads, etc from commercial & financing point of view
- Driving commercial, legal and financial due diligence of equity and structured transactions
- Performing investment appraisal including financial analysis & extensive financial modelling. The person should be able to run complex financial models with limited review from seniors
- Contributing in negotiation and execution of term sheets and binding agreements with deal counterparties
- Preparing deal execution notes for existing investors / unitholders, board, investment committee etc. and marketing documents for prospective investors
- Communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders like investors, potential deal counterparties, various consultants, lawyers etc.
- Getting involved in end to end in the transaction process right from deal sourcing to deal closure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.