Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:1002 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - M&A & Corporate Finance - Healthcare/Pharma/FMCD - CA (3-10 yrs)
Manager-M&A and Corporate Finance
Job Description :
- Manager M&A and Corporate Finance
- We are seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to grow our M&A and Corporate Finance practice in Gurgaon / Mumbai.
- The candidate should have a track record of successfully closing M&A and corporate finance mandates and have strong network of working with investors (including PE/VC firms, family offices and business groups).
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify leads for the M&A and corporate finance opportunities through a structured deal flow process with a focus on healthcare, pharmaceuticals and consumer businesses
- Valuation of businesses under various approaches/models across sectors
- Finalize investment dockets (Info memo, financial model, term sheets and ancillary transaction collateral) for transactions.
- Handling complex deal collaterals including financial models, valuation analysis, deal structures, and investment pitches.
- Preparing Investment appraisal based on financial model, market benchmarking and position the transaction effectively. This will include review, vetting and finalization of definitive agreements; Negotiate key terms with parties to ensure timely execution; advise appropriate transaction structures.
- Spearheading the transaction taking ownership of client deliverables from beginning to end
- Liaison with respective stakeholders.
- Project manage the due diligence process and handle objections from counterparty.
Desired Profile :
- Hands on experience in a related field (Corporate Finance), preferably in professional services in investment banking practice
- CA or MBA with a Commerce background.
- Experience in capital markets, due diligence, valuations would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Ability to think laterally, showcase business acumen and well versed in current trends and developments across business & economy.
- Strong industry experience and knowledge in pharmaceuticals, healthcare and consumer sectors.
- A good blend of creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems.
- Demonstrated excellent leadership, project management and interpersonal skills. Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills as well as ability to make persuasive recommendations and formally present or report information to all levels of management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.