Deputy Manager - HR at Skillventory
Views:236 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - LTI & Benefits - BFSI/FMCD (5-10 yrs)
- Knowledge of various long term incentives and benefits that can be given to employees.
- Responsible for end to end management of LTI, ESOPs & Benefits.
- Validation of ESOP exercise form and liasoning with different departments like payroll, finance, taxation, secretarial etc. to ensure smooth process flow till the process is complete.
- Ensuring that letters related to LTI and roll out to respective employees happen on a timely basis.
- Creating and maintaining all details accurately related to ESOPs and LTI like employee-wise grant, vesting, grant price, exercise period, lapse date.
- Prepare a governing plan by analysing the stock plans and sub plans to determine source, validity, term, award types and country application.
- Preparing, maintaining and reporting detailed MIS on a monthly basis for ESOPs across the Group.
- Checking the accuracy of data provided from employees.