Manager - Logistics & Warehouse - Manufacturing (2-13 yrs)
Role: Logistics & Warehouse Manager
Type: Full Time and Permanent
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice logistics vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation companies and customers.
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle.
- Create and implement best practice logistics principles, policies and processes across the organisation to improve operational and financial performance.
- Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements.
- Monitor quality, quantity, delivery times, and transport costs.
- Negotiate rates and contracts with transportation and logistics providers.
- Recommend optimal transport modes, routes or frequency.
- Manage, coach and develop a high performing team that meets agreed objectives and delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements.
- Set departmental objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports.
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required.
- Ensure that all functions under supervision operate in accordance with health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors Requirement.