Associate Principal - Retail at ABC Consultants
Views:596 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Manager - Logistics - FMCG/FMCD/Pharma (13-18 yrs)
- Liaise with customer to ensure proper custom and excise documentation for ex-bonding.
- Implement a reporting system for delivery status, stocks, orders in pipeline etc., on a regular basis.
- Manage customs and excise formalities for all channels (duty paid, duty free, CSD, Export)
- Manage Bank Guarantees requirements (bond extension, inventory holding) and liaison with finance department on the same.
- Manage label registrations and related excise formalities in all states of India.
- Institute proper controls and safe guards with the logistics service provider as per standard practices across the region.
- Comply and maintain all customs Rules & Regulations.
- Build effective relationships with Customs departments.
- Understand effectively all Customs issues with regards supplies within India as well as exports.
- Data and record management of Customs rules, regulations and policies.
- Tracking Export records from Customs to identify any re-export, also identify any parallel case within India
- Monitor distribution costs within budget
- Distribution of products across India
- Collect Form C from customer for interstate sales
- Develop logistic function for CSD channel
- Half yearly Level 1 stock take
Manager - Logistics (Imports, Outbound Logistics)