Consultant at Upman Placement
Views:1240 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Logistics - FMCG (3-20 yrs)
Logistics Manager - Burkina Faso/Togo-West Africa
PS:French language is mandatory for this role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The role of the LM is to supervise the internal supply chain from suppliers to warehouses present in UPC in a timely manner
- He will be responsible for coordinating with HQ (Sesame/Soya/RCN) on various contracts and ensuring timely supply against the same as per agreed cycle times.
- He will coordinate the entire start to finish chain of the three products from Burkina to Ghana and Togo and then there onwards to destination
- He will also supervise the import of Rice and other products in Burkina and Togo through existing team already present.
- Any Degree with good spoken and written English & good spoken French proficiency
- Specialized knowledge Logistics background
- Skills Negotiation, Excel handling, good communication
- Abilities Multi tasking, prompt email responses to all product desks
- Experience - Burkina and Togo experience of at least 3 -5 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.