CEO at Logic Gates
Views:5968 Applications:582 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:151
Manager - Logistics - CPG - IIM/NITIE/SPJIMR/ISB/MDI (2-6 yrs)
Required for a leading CPG Company.
- The incumbent should be an Engineering Graduate with an MBA from NITIE / SPJIMR, Mumbai / IIM's from 2016 / 2017 passout batches with around 2 to 4 years of experience in Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Transportation etc in FMCG / CPG Companies.
- The main purpose of this role to execute and coordinate with production, SCM and transporter to ensure smooth Logistics function with high productivity & meet desired customer service level with Safety and optimum cost.
- Manage the freight and identify saving opportunities.
- Driving freight & warehousing initiatives
- Create and maintain Supply chain capability
- Warehousing productivity projects
- Work on daily and weekly forecast accuracy to impact skew and service levels
- Manage the demand planning process. Anchor monthly demand planning reviews.
- Provide support to understand the building blocks
- Monitor Ageing and Stales and resolve issues with Demand planner
- Liaise with plant regarding stock movement
Candidates meeting above may contact
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.