Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:2880 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Manager - Logistics - Construction Business - NITIE (2-7 yrs)
Manager - Logistics - Construction (NITIE Only )
Department : Operations
Working Location : Hyderabad
Name of position : Logistics Manager
Reporting : Director- Operations
Purpose of position (Overall contribution to corporate goals) :
- Being a business partner for zone in the area of logistics (materials, warehouse, transport management and business process excellence) in order to support efficiently the customer satisfaction and the market growth by managing and continuously improving all logistics operations to achieve the regional targets of quality, availability and profitability .
- Working in Company's Local Logistics, the role will contribute to the development, implementation and harmonization of the standard processes.
Core Accountabilities :
- Act as a an owner and single point of contact for assigned supply chain topics (MM, WM, TM) and interaction with Marketing, Zonal Sales & HO Operations Team.
- Define and lead the key logistics priorities and targets for the region, identify the major opportunities to improve the performances, initiate corrective actions and give support and expertise to MO in all logistics areas.
- Monitor closely key performances and operational measures within the logistics departments in the zone in order to identify and support in correcting potential target deviations or operational issues.
- Manages service to the customer through meeting / exceeding set service levels, KPI
- Develop, train, monitor and evaluate the workforce through PMP & SMD
- Be the representative and governor of the zonal logistics
- Act as a an owner and single point of contact for assigned local processes
- Function as a vital link between the standard process platform and local operations
- Continuously thrive to identify new, more productive approaches to logistics processes
- Lead or contribute as an expert to cross-divisional roll-out / improvement projects
- Independently handle process information, documentation and reporting
Key Performance Indicators :
- Sales growth as per target
- Engaged customer growth as per target
- Warehouse shipping performance and accuracy
- Carrier reliability / Applicant Profile
Overall Experience : 2-5 Years
- Supply chain know-how and/or experience in process management
- Highly resourceful in systematic problem solving and analytical thinking
- Has very good process and system know-how in multiple Supply Chain processes
- Great attention to detail whilst maintaining focus on the bigger picture
- Cross-functional and local operational view
- Has very good negotiation, communication & interpersonal skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.