Consultant at Spectrum Consulting
Views:438 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - LMS - IT/BPO (8-12 yrs)
- Maintain learning environment functionality on our LMS platform as directed, including configuring learning objects (e.g., courses and classes), managing audiences, supporting integrated virtual classroom and mobile functionality, etc.
- Resolve all employee level queries related with LMS functionality and provide required support to end users; troubleshoot/resolve user and admin issues.
- Create and maintain courses and classes for various delivery modes (instructor-led classroom, virtual classroom, online self-paced, recordings, etc.).
- Create/maintain assessments and surveys (evaluations) using supplied questions/answers.
- Actively work with IT, course owners, and vendors in partnership with HR L&D Teams for effective functioning of LMS
- Actively participate in ascertaining LMS needs and business requirements with guidance from HR L&D Team.
- Regularly partner in new projects to drive enhancements, suggest best practice opportunities and support implementation.
- Perform assigned tasks with a focus on quality assurance and in alignment with Guardian standards, policies, and procedure
Experience and Education :
- Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 8-12 years of LMS experience required (Saba Cloud preferred).
- Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Advanced knowledge of other standard software including Outlook, MS Word, and PowerPoint. Design/layout/graphic skills would be preferred.
- Good communication skills and exposure of working in a global environment.
- Ability to do multi-tasking and delivering outcomes in a timely manner
- Collaborative team player able to work both in and with cross-functional teams at all levels