Senior Recruitment Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:55 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Liquidity Reporting Process - Technical Solutions (4-10 yrs)
- This position is under Treasury Change | Liquidity | Finance Change delivery which supports all regulatory changes, business as usual, system improvements and other key management activities to deliver the requisite requirements.
- This department is responsible to deliver and build system changes for end to end management of all liquidity risk and regulatory changes.
- This department cuts across finance operations team, Digital Services / HOST Team, Group Treasury and ALCM FinOps & ALCM sites to produce key risk reporting metrics through simplified systems so that operational efficiency can be driven along with accuracy of numbers.
- Any group treasury initiatives which are impacting ALCM are managed through this department although it may not be directly linked with liquidity risk.
- This is a key tester Individual Contributor role in Liquidity Treasury Change - Finance Chance Delivery to support all regulatory and other change projects and the role holder will be responsible for performing following activities in regards to Liquidity:
- As a global release testing resource, responsible to support end to end testing of different changes intend to go live in different liquidity releases. This can include changes driven by PRA /EBA, US Fed, OSFI, HKMA & ECB or any other regulator.
- Understand Global Liquidity Risk framework i.e. Process (Technical solution), Regulatory requirements for data purposes & Systems.
- Well versed with system designed for liquidity reporting, understand cloud based architecture like Google Cloud Platform (GCP) / Finance on the Cloud (FoTC) / Microsoft Azure / AWS.
- Understand in-depth existing global Liquidity reporting processes and system / data flow specifically Retail, wholesale, Facility, GBM and Reference data requirements.
- Role is functional intensive that should have capability to understand the requirement designed by the BA, test it against the available data to sufficiently validate that includes - root cause analysis, prepare regression/UAT dashboards deriving all variances with a business sign-off.
- Present validation / regression dashboards to stakeholders and explaining the variances to close sign off process for liquidity release testing cycle.
- Drive agreement with stakeholders for defects and agree next steps with build team along with strong governance for the same.
- Responsible to highlight key issues, risks, dependencies to all stakeholders and propose the alternatives.
- Support Parallel Run for sites leading to final cut-over into 'Go Live' / BAU where the global system generated reports are taken as book of record (BoR)
What you'll do:
- Provide requisite support on building up the test strategies of different changes which are part of Liquidity Release.
- Manage different testing activities like batches, environments, dashboards, exit criteria and sign offs.
- Timely escalation of potential issues to relevant stakeholders so that rework is minimized and issues dealt proactively. Functional in line closely with the test manager within the testing / delivery within release timelines.
- Engage & Establish effective communication channel with business partner / stakeholders / on-shore teams for regular project related updates
- Understanding the Project lifecycle, Change Frameworks, methodologies and best practice techniques are required for the Project aspect of the Role. In depth knowledge of testing / data validation and defect management tools (Quality Center / JIRA) is required.
- Partnering with the stakeholders and agree the testing approach and sign off criteria. Highlight the key issues, risks and dependencies to all stakeholders. As an outcome seek business sign off from the stakeholders on the testing performed with regular and timely status of delivery and testing to senior stakeholders.
- Interfacing and liaising with Digital services / HOST team for on-going resolution and bug fixes.
- Strong team player and providing support to other team members with knowledge sharing, effective communication, achieve efficiency
- Create an environment within the team which fosters knowledge sharing and open forums
What you will need to succeed in the role:
- Minimum 4 years of experience post qualification in finance / IT domain and Minimum of 2 years proven and progressive experience in functional testing / data validation role preferably in Liquidity / Treasury Risk Domain.
- Fair understanding on BASEL norms, upcoming regulatory changes, various liquidity reports like PRA 110, LCR, NSFR & Funding & Cashflow related reports.
- Possess technical expertise in writing dynamic SQL queries to fetch data, managing their daily work / testing activities.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in business, finance, IT, mathematics, computer Science, related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience of handling the projects independently and driving end to end.
- Understanding of Software development life cycle.
- In-depth understanding of Liquidity Metrics
What additional skills will be good to have?
- Preference over Technical Knowledge of manual testing, automation, data validation experience.
- Experience in handling release management / project management life cycle.
- Understanding on Liquidity risk metrics and to have overall understanding on testing Approach.
- Must have a strong techno functional background with experience in SQL / VBA & a DB knowledge.
- Preference over understanding on testing related to risk systems.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.