Manager - Liaison & Coordination - Chemicals (5-8 yrs)
- Coordination with Public Affairs Office (PAO), FICC and Department of Fertilizers (DOF) on subsidy related matters, policy issues, etc.
- Track progress of subsidies received vis-a-vis those to be received and escalate issues in receiving subsidies to Management and ensure credit.
- Coordinate with other functions for regular data, escalation bills, etc for settlement of subsidies. Read, comprehend and interpret Fertilizer Policy and other relevant policies for understanding their impact on the Company and manage compliance with FICC requirements.
- Attending important meeting like Supply Plan Meeting, Mobile based Fertilizer Management System(mFMS) meeting and coordinate for issue of relevant orders for Indigenous and Imported Urea. Coordinating with Lab at Faridabad for sample issues
- Circulate notes, etc to increase awareness of policy changes & impact to relevant departments within the Company. Maintaining harmonious relationship with Fertilizer Association of India (FAI) officials for submitting and receiving the relevant information of the company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.