Consultant - Recruitment at Bask HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd
Views:438 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Legal Strategy - IP/Patent - Automobile (4-8 yrs)
Legal Strategy and Advisory:
- Engage with the wider legal team, sourcing, and other teams to support in the day-to-day operations, develop and lead the implementation of legal strategy and promote and protect legal interests from Indian law perspective as well as international markets.
- Provide time-sensitive support on a wide array of legal inquiries in connection with all aspects of business and operations. Ensure the day-to-day legal needs of all departments are adequately met.
- Identify and consult on legal risks in connection with any external partnerships, development of new products, regulatory, data security, and privacy, intellectual property requirements and any other matters as needed.
- Serve as lead counsel on strategic deals, resolving issues that arise in existing commercial relationships, and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries
Agreements and Contracts:
- Draft, review, negotiate and advise internal stakeholders and negotiate with external counterparts on a variety of commercial agreements, including automotive supply
- agreements, operations agreements, services agreements, partnerships, marketing agreements, etc.
External Counsel Management:
- Liaise with specialist external counsel in relation to original new products, expansion into new market verticals, areas relating to compliance, privacy, or security and any other matters as needed
- Work with and advise the compliance team on all ongoing compliance review processes, including necessary filings, policies, and procedures. Ensure compliance of all statutory and legal requirements including filing
- Monitor changes to regulatory requirements and advises compliance on proactively handle regulatory developments
Policies and Procedures:
- Review and drive compliance of legally required policies (e.g. Code of Ethics, Anti-corruption)
- Manage fraud reporting and whistleblower policies and procedures
- Broad understanding and appreciation of data protection regulations including GDPR. Advisory to Data Security teams as needed on data related legal risks
Group level legal coordination:
- Coordinate with the group-level legal team regarding inter-company agreements, group-level policies and procedures, legal risks, etc.