Talent Acquistion Executive at MNR Solutions
Views:189 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Legal - Staffing & Recruiting Firm - LLB/CS (3-5 yrs)
Role - Legal Manager
location - Bangalore
Immediate or 15 Days
- Contract Management, Drafting, Vetting Contracts
Job Description :
Please describe briefly the objectives related to business that would be achieved by the job position :
- The stress would be to deal with the activities pertaining to cases by / against the organization.
- To draft replies of emails/letters/notices and similar correspondence
- Drafting & vetting of contracts
- Deal with and keep a track emails/letters/notices and similar correspondence
- Mitigation plans for consumer cases
- Perform court related activities.
- Prepare a case report and maintain a file of individual cases.
- To consult the individual cases with the lawyers and to assist them whenever required.
- To draft and review applications, complaints or other related documents whenever need demands.
- To prepare a complete set of documents in relation to court matters and send the same to the external counsels of the company.
- Any administrative tasks as required
- Prepare report and keep the MIS of the legal cases updated.
- Perform other related duties or tasks as required from time to time.
Minimum Qualification Required : LLB
Additional Qualification : Preferably CS
Range of Experience Required : 3-5 Years
If travelling is required, no. of days in a month job-holder has to travel : As per business need.
Language (any local language preferred) : Hindi, English & at least one regional language of South India
Describe the knowledge & skills required by the job holder to perform the job :
- An understanding of basic legal principles and laws.
- Good Knowledge of MS Windows/Excel/PPT.
- Knowledge of court procedures
- Experience of Consumer/Police complaints/Execution of Arbitration awards/ Drafting of reply to notices/Arbitration/Execution/Negotiable Instrument Act cases
- Experience of drafting & vetting of lease/DG Set/Photocopier agreements etc.
- Command on English language & good communication skills
Describe Key Result Areas (KRA) that the job would require :
- Attending and coordinating with external counsels on legal matters assigned from time to time
- Advising on the legal issues and research on any new rules or notifications
- Handling of all by/against litigation including FIRs/Consumer/execution cases etc.
- Visiting Court/Police Station/Govt. Dept. and coordinating with our Staff/law firms
- Drafting, execution Lease/DG Set/Photocopier agreements etc. & registration of lease
Industry : Staffing & Recruiting
Employment Type : Full-time