Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:514 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Legal & Secretarial - Manufacturing - CS/LLB (10-20 yrs)
Qualification - Company Secretary and LLB
- Providing legal advisory services to all group companies of the company on variety of legal issues in areas of labour, industrial, environment, competition, mining, corporate laws
- To draft and evaluate business / legal documents, agreements, MOU, Term Sheets
- To provide support in litigation (if any) as required by various group entities.
- To interact with External Councils, Firms for necessary legal advices
- To interact and brief external counsels on the matters and prepare briefing notes;
- To liaise with lawyers for timely and speedy movement on Group requirements
- To keep the respective Group entities appraised and involved in above actions.
Participate in mergers, acquisition and other restructuring exercise of the Group :
- To provide legal support to team leads in M&A exercises of the Group;
- To liaise with external law firms involved in the M&A transaction;
- To conduct or oversee legal due diligence exercise relating to M&A transaction;
- To review transaction documents
- To attend and help in negotiations
- To draft and/or review commercial contracts for the company and various functions;
- To negotiation such contracts with counterparties and advise on stamp duty of such documents.
SOPs, Tools and Compliances :
- To develop legal and contract compliance and management tools and processes for the Group;
- Undertake legal audit of the businesses/units to ensure compliance of legal matters and suggest improvements and interact with unit head/business heads.
Development and Training :
- To have regular interactions and brainstorming sessions with colleagues on legal issues and development in legal space
- To create a system of legal education/information through for all employees of the group.
Secretarial Functions :
- Comply with ROC & MCA requirements
- Maintenance of Minutes of Board Meetings, Annual General Meetings & Extra Ordinary General meetings
- Compliances with Companies Act 2013, & Other Statutes
- Draft & evaluate Shareholders Agreements in case of M&A
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers etc.
- Interaction with External Agencies for Secretarial Compliances
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.