Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:480 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Legal & Secretarial - Manufacturing - CS/LLB (10-20 yrs)
Qualification - Company Secretary and LLB
- Providing legal advisory services to all group companies of the company on variety of legal issues in areas of labour, industrial, environment, competition, mining, corporate laws
- To draft and evaluate business / legal documents, agreements, MOU, Term Sheets
- To provide support in litigation (if any) as required by various group entities.
- To interact with External Councils, Firms for necessary legal advices
- To interact and brief external counsels on the matters and prepare briefing notes;
- To liaise with lawyers for timely and speedy movement on Group requirements
- To keep the respective Group entities appraised and involved in above actions.
Participate in mergers, acquisition and other restructuring exercise of the Group :
- To provide legal support to team leads in M&A exercises of the Group;
- To liaise with external law firms involved in the M&A transaction;
- To conduct or oversee legal due diligence exercise relating to M&A transaction;
- To review transaction documents
- To attend and help in negotiations
- To draft and/or review commercial contracts for the company and various functions;
- To negotiation such contracts with counterparties and advise on stamp duty of such documents.
SOPs, Tools and Compliances :
- To develop legal and contract compliance and management tools and processes for the Group;
- Undertake legal audit of the businesses/units to ensure compliance of legal matters and suggest improvements and interact with unit head/business heads.
Development and Training :
- To have regular interactions and brainstorming sessions with colleagues on legal issues and development in legal space
- To create a system of legal education/information through for all employees of the group.
Secretarial Functions :
- Comply with ROC & MCA requirements
- Maintenance of Minutes of Board Meetings, Annual General Meetings & Extra Ordinary General meetings
- Compliances with Companies Act 2013, & Other Statutes
- Draft & evaluate Shareholders Agreements in case of M&A
- Maintenance of Statutory Registers etc.
- Interaction with External Agencies for Secretarial Compliances