Manager - Legal - Real Estate/Construction/Manufacturing/Consulting (7-12 yrs)
Legal professional with 7-12 yrs. of real estate experience. Exposure to real estate laws
Primary Job responsibilities:
Work Location: Chennai
- Ensure Term contracts, Lease/Leave & License Agreements, deeds, and contract templates are as per the corporate requirements.
- Advise management on statutory requirements in relation to Company's business, Investments
- Ensure Compliance to Applicable laws
- Organize and monitor arbitration proceedings if any
- Implement quality procedures and systems, identify & suggest areas of improvement in existing processes
- Keep abreast of FDI regulations, Commercial or Corporate Laws, Companies Act, Tax laws, SEZ, FVCI, SEBI, and other regional development rules & regulations.
- Assist in negotiations, structuring transactions, Due Diligence, Title investigations, local legislation and protection of Intellectual Property
- Liaison with government agencies and departments.
- Highlight to management on critical legal issues, changes in rules and regulations, and follow up on the implementation of the same
- Process and monitor weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual, and other reporting requirements
- Drafting and vetting lease Agreement, Sale Deeds, Loan Agreements etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.