Executive Staffing at Success HR
Views:326 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Legal - Pesticide Industry (8-15 yrs)
Position : Manager - Legal Department Legal
Reporting to : Head Legal - India
The position is responsible for ensuring the handling litigation (civil, criminal and 138 cases), drafting of contracts, handling trademark registration, compliance of the organization with all relevant legal and regulatory obligations and offering advice on legal activities.
1. Prepares and vets various agreements, notices, suits, replies and rejoinders.
2. Handles litigation: Criminal cases (insecticide related), 138 cases, civil recovery cases, consumer complaints, Legal Metrology cases, Patent / Trademark Infringement cases, Writ Petitions and other cases filed by and against the co.
3. Compliance related to pesticide industry, licences, registration, legal metrology label guidelines etc. Conducts workshops, documents and assists the development and implementation of compliance procedures and presentation to business on compliance time to time.
4. Coordinates with external legal counsels for filing Suits/WP as the case may be. Prepares note for briefing, briefing counsels, attending hearing as and when required
A. Core Competencies
1. Business & Financial acumen
2. Analytical Thinking
3. Problem solving
5. Team Management
6. Strategic Planning
B. Functional Competencies:
1. Drafting and modification of legal documents
2. Legal advisory and contracts management
3. Litigation management
Education & Experience Qualifications
Educational Qualifications: Any Law graduate / post graduate in Law
Relevant Experience Necessary: Must have legal experience of 8 -12 yrs experience (with a mix of law firm and corporate experience, preferably in a pesticide industry). Candidates should be willing to travel extensively within India for various litigation as and when required.