Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1251 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Legal - Oil & Gas/Infra (10-15 yrs)
Manager - Legal ( Corporate Office) - Oil & Gas
Role : Manager - Legal
Location : Delhi NCR
- Our Client is seeking to appoint a Manager Legal to look after the Company's legal affairs.
- Applicant must be a qualified lawyer and must have experience either with a leading private practice firm(providing consulting in Oil & Gas & Infrastructure Projects) or from an In-House Legal team within Oil, Gas & Infrastructure Sector.
- The incumbent will handle all legal aspects of the company's transactions, all legal aspects of the company's operations, provides legal advice for institutional and administrative matters.
Responsibilities will include :
- Manage corporate legal affairs .
- Manage regulatory affairs of Oil, Gas & Infrastructure
- Reviewing / drafting / negotiation of legal documents.
- Negotiation, drafting and reviewing a variety of agreements such as confidentiality, marketing and investment management agreements.
- Hands on experience in handling litigations.
- Coordinate use of outside counsel.
- Manage relationships with third party service providers.
- Manage relationship with all applicable regulatory bodies.
- Oversee Corporate Legal compliance matters.
- Assist the board of directors in developing principles of good governance and codes of best practice.
- Provide a highly efficient and professional legal support service to the company.
- Implement systems and procedures to support the effective provision of company secretarial services.
- Display a sound knowledge of the legal practices in India with respect to Oil, Gas & Infrastructure
- Govern all legal aspects of Oil, Gas & Infrastructure.
In addition, the candidate must possess :
- Good written communication skills and personal maturity.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- High levels of motivation and the tenacity to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to take and action the challenging situations.
Education and Experience :
- Qualified lawyer having passed the bar exam or comparable
- Solid experience in a law firm, legal department of Oil, Gas & Infrastructure Sector
- Prefer candidates with some in-house experience having the following specific requirements:
- 10 to 15 years of law firm, in-house or regulatory experience
- Experience handling and supervising outside counsel and other service providers