Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:2116 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Legal - Oil & Gas/Infra (10-15 yrs)
Manager - Legal ( Corporate Office) - Oil & Gas
Role : Manager - Legal
Location : Delhi NCR
- Our Client is seeking to appoint a Manager Legal to look after the Company's legal affairs.
- Applicant must be a qualified lawyer and must have experience either with a leading private practice firm(providing consulting in Oil & Gas & Infrastructure Projects) or from an In-House Legal team within Oil, Gas & Infrastructure Sector.
- The incumbent will handle all legal aspects of the company's transactions, all legal aspects of the company's operations, provides legal advice for institutional and administrative matters.
Responsibilities will include :
- Manage corporate legal affairs .
- Manage regulatory affairs of Oil, Gas & Infrastructure
- Reviewing / drafting / negotiation of legal documents.
- Negotiation, drafting and reviewing a variety of agreements such as confidentiality, marketing and investment management agreements.
- Hands on experience in handling litigations.
- Coordinate use of outside counsel.
- Manage relationships with third party service providers.
- Manage relationship with all applicable regulatory bodies.
- Oversee Corporate Legal compliance matters.
- Assist the board of directors in developing principles of good governance and codes of best practice.
- Provide a highly efficient and professional legal support service to the company.
- Implement systems and procedures to support the effective provision of company secretarial services.
- Display a sound knowledge of the legal practices in India with respect to Oil, Gas & Infrastructure
- Govern all legal aspects of Oil, Gas & Infrastructure.
In addition, the candidate must possess :
- Good written communication skills and personal maturity.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- High levels of motivation and the tenacity to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Ability to take and action the challenging situations.
Education and Experience :
- Qualified lawyer having passed the bar exam or comparable
- Solid experience in a law firm, legal department of Oil, Gas & Infrastructure Sector
- Prefer candidates with some in-house experience having the following specific requirements:
- 10 to 15 years of law firm, in-house or regulatory experience
- Experience handling and supervising outside counsel and other service providers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.