Principal Consultant at Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2597 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Legal - NBFC - LLB (5-8 yrs)
Position : Manager - Legal
Experience : Minimum 5 yrs of experience with a reputed law firm or NBFC
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Law graduate from reputed law college/university in India
Key Responsibilities :
1. Documentation :
- Draft, negotiate and finalize financing documents and agreements as per requirements of internal teams and manage the contractual risk
- Facilitate execution of financing documents.
2. Legal Research & Updates :
- Monitor case laws, statutory and regulatory updates having implications for the business of the organization and disseminate information within the organization
- Provide timely legal support in terms of legal interpretation required to facilitate transactions
- Provide strategic legal advice in terms of new and proposed legislation and its impact on the business and functioning of the organization.
3. Best practices :
- Assist in developing best practices with regard to applicable laws and guidelines to minimize unforeseen legal exposure for the organization and its executives
- Assist in standardizing financing documents to enable faster turnaround time.
4. Timelines :
- Maintain adequacy and timelines in all legal matters assigned
- Ensure timely closure of all legal documentation
- Maintain TAT sheet and log for work done, meetings attended and outdoor duties.
5. Reporting :
- Provide weekly reports and updates to VP - Legal and MD&CEO
- Follow instructions and procedures, adhere to schedule and demonstrate high levels of commitment and loyalty to the organization.
Few Important Pointers :
- Should have hands-on experience in Structured Finance, Capital Market Finance, Real Estate & LAP Transactions, Mortgages, NCDs Structures and Trust Deeds
- Should be well-versed in Corporate Laws, Real Estate Laws, NBFC Guidelines.
Language Proficiency : English (Proficient), Hindi (Intermediary) and Marathi (Intermediary)